Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Saturday, March 15, 2008

Rich in Blessings~


Here's an Irish blessing for your next toast

May you be poor in misfortune,
rich in blessings,
slow to make enemies
and quick to make friends.
And may you know nothing
but happiness
from this day forward.

We have lost another sweet friend. We were blessed by the happiness Cocoa brought to all of us.
Sandi & Bill


9 comments:

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

I'm so sorry about your loss. Cocoa looks a lot like my Sydney so this news is making me extra sad for you. :(

Kari

Anonymous said...

Dear Sandi, I'm sad to hear about your loss. I always think of this saying at times like this: "God gave of memory so that we might have roses in December." May your sweet memories of Cocoa bring you joy always. Barb Cabot

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Cocoa was Mom & Dad's companion. That house seemed so quiet last night. He could raise a racket!

Anonymous said...

Oh Sandi I am so sorry about Cocoa. How we love our pets. ~ Lynn

Sally said...

Oh Sandi! I'm so sorry to hear this. What a cute little dog he was. I hope he went peacefully and easily. Watching Elvis trying so hard to get his legs under him, I fear for him. I understand how quiet a house can be. You still have Fancy though - right?

Tina Leavy said...

so sorry to read about Cocoa.:0( our fur babies sure bring alot of happiness to us. So very sorry to hear about this.
hugs.

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Sally~ I hope Elvis is recovering from his surgery. I know that is a slow process.
Fancy is right where she belongs on 'her' leather couch!

Tonja said...

So sorry you lost your dog. I'm sure she was much more than that, wasn't she? They become part of the family and take a big place in your heart.

Blessings

vintage girl at heart said...

So very sorry to read about Cocoa's passing....He looked just like my grandbaby Cocoa......

Related Posts with Thumbnails