Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Traveling Tuesday ~ Bags are packed

My bags are packed . . . I am ready to make my Great Escape to Italy ~ I hope y'all are going to travel with me.
First stop Positano, on the Amalfi Coast

A few days in Rome ~

Then on to Tuscany ~

Finally, my favorite city of Florence ~
I'll be posting along the way (time and WiFi permitting)


I am also joining Our World Tuesday
Y'all enjoy the ride~
Sandi

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your shots!

Little Wandering Wren said...

What a lovely trip you have planned - laughed at your comment Wifi permitting, that's the story of my life over the past few weeks - it's turned me into an "as and when' blogger!!
Have a great trip.
Wren x

Joyful said...

Sounds like it will be a wonderful trip!

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip. See you in a few weeks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails