Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Travel tuesday ~ Pinch me!

Pinch me ~ I am really traveling this Tuesday. (not just dreaming)
We are in Positano for 2 weeks with our GreatEscape ~ Follow us on Facebook for all the fun.

Our favorite spot is Albergo California ~ yes indeed. . . that is the Hotel California

Everyone is so friendly, in fact Guiseppe even carried our suitcases up to our villa (ok... with a small bribe) The hotel is in the heart of Positano.

With a view like this ~
Pinch me!
I won't be blogging much while I am here. . . but we will be posting lots of photos on our facebook page.
Ciao y'all ~
Sandi

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails