Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Friday, May 16, 2014

PhotoHunt ~Water

The PhotoHunt for today is 'Water' ~
Positano is right on the Amalfi coast

There are so many beautiful shots of water ~ every where we look.

I'm just glad we aren't all packed onto one of these cruise ships . . .

We are enjoying our groups, and about to change the villa over to group #2.
Another week in Paradise.

Happy Hunting y'all ~
Sandi

6 comments:

Carver said...

Wonderful shots. What a great place for a vacation.

Unknown said...


I'll immediately grab your rss feed as I cant find your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you've any? Kindly let me know in order that I could subscribe. Thanks....Cccam Server

Anonymous said...

Oh oh - where is the famous Amalfi coast sunshine?

I am glad that you are having a great trip.

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Beautiful.

Mike said...

Beautiful. I, too, would rather be on the shore than on the cruise ship! We rented a villa once outside of Florence. It's a great way to relax in Italy!

Iowa Voice

Aiyah Nonya said...

All lovely... makes me wish I am still on a holiday...

Related Posts with Thumbnails