Happy New Year y'all~
Since I started blogging in 2006, I have been making Promises for the New Year . These are not resolutions . . . but more, Promises to myself.
So ~ as we move into 2013 . . . I have to come up with a new list of promises. I have worked hard to keep these promises in mind throughout the year.
Of course . . . the other part of that is making promises that are goal oriented.
Unique to ME.
I Promise to ~
* Begin every day with an attitude of gratitude.
* Back up my photos and computer with a portable hard drive . . . ( lessons learned )
* Take Vitamin D supplements and eat healthy.
* "Mind the Gap" in London
* Enjoy the Moments that will create Memories
* Enjoy more sunsets at the beach with family.
* Get Rid Of STUFF.
* Get lost in Venice . . . with my camera in hand.
* Share my Kitchen Capers and teach a bit of cooking ~ WhistleStop style
* Surprise mySelf with something this year
I think my chances are pretty good ~ except for the STUFF. That 'stuff ' seems to follow me year after year.
No bloggy promises . . . I blog when I can, and LIVE LIFE the rest of the time.
What are your Promises for the New Year?