Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Saturday, January 26, 2013

PhotoHunt ~ Knitted

The PhotoHunt for today is Knitted.

I've got Lots of knitted projects . . . it keeps my hands busy and out of the cookie jar.

I knit little hats for 'my' babies at work.

Some are cuter than others (the hats . . . not the babies)
Check for all the other Knitted Photos on The Saturday PhotoHunt
Happy Hunting y'all~
Sandi

4 comments:

Tanna said...

CUTE little hoot!!! =D blessings ~ tanna

Carver said...

Your projects look like fun. I used to knit but haven't in a long time.

Felipa Monteverde said...

A bola é linda!

smalltownme said...

Cute hats!

Related Posts with Thumbnails