Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Saturday, January 12, 2013

PhotoHunt ~ Celebrate

The PhotoHunt today is Celebrate . . .
I found lots of photos of celebrating, but some were not so flattering ~

So instead . . . a worthwhile tip.  
If you have finished celebrating . . . but not yet finished the bubbly,
Place a silver spoon in the top of the bottle.
It will keep the bubbles fresh for hours!

Check for all the other Celebrate Photos on The Saturday PhotoHunt
Happy Hunting y'all~
Sandi

5 comments:

Tanna said...

Who knew??? I guess you did, Sandy. Thanks so much for sharing this tip! blessings ~ tanna

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

Great tip Sandi!!

Vane M. said...

Oi, Sandy! Gostei muito da sua dica para conservar o espumante. Imagem perfeita para o tema! Um abraço!

Carver said...

I've never heard of that. Great tip!

Anonymous said...

Great tip! I have no silver spoons in my world sadly . . . we are poor you know so i guess I just have to finish those bottles.

Related Posts with Thumbnails