Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Saturday, September 15, 2012

PhotoHunt ~Hairy~

The PhotoHunt for this week is 'Hairy' . . .
Which gave me the chance to share these photos from my evening of people watching in Piazza Navonna. Since I travel alone most of the time ~ you can imagine that is my favorite past-time. I will get a table right up front, and sit for hours (much to the dismay of the waitstaff). Actually, by the end of the night they are mi amici too !

There is an 'artist' in Piazza Navonna with a fabulous mop of hair and a oversized hairy mustashe who fascinated me all evening.
He was dressed as if he were an artist . . . but mostly wandered around and visited with the locals. He is always there selling paintings.

Just looking like an artist. . .

I wonder if he paints? ~ or does he just looks the part?

Check for all the other Hairy Photos on The Saturday PhotoHunt
Happy Hunting y'all~
Sandi

6 comments:

Furries said...

He is very "artistic" looking. I hope he didn't thing you were creepy taking photos of him.

chica said...

Adorei ver esse pintor e adoro a Piazza Navona! Tenho saudades de lá ,dos passeios!! abraços,chica

Carver said...

He definitely looks the part. Great choice for hairy.

Vicki said...

He is lucky to have so much hair and the pics show off hairy perfectly.

I travel alone as well and sit and people watch too, often on a street seat so I don't take up a table at a cafe that they could be selling more than one coffee to.

My hairy is at http://hindmarsh-island.com/?p=824

Anonymous said...

I'll look for him in december sandi!

smalltownme said...

Mark Twain.

Related Posts with Thumbnails