Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Monday, April 16, 2012

Traveling Tuesdays ~ The Tavern of St. Clair

I am just taking a short road trip this Tuesday . . . to The Tavern of St. Clair.
This is St Clair County's best kept secret.
Of course I might be biased ~ I know the Sous Chef.This is an unassuming restaurant on the outside . . . once you step inside, you will be amazed. They serve a fusion of Italian flavors, fresh fish, and amazing steaks. From freshly made risotto to hot and fresh panini ~ the dishes are made with precision and care. This fine dining resturant also has a hoppin' pub with jazz music on the weekends. If you don't want the fancy treatment and fine wines . . . step through to the pub for great sandwiches and enjoy their beautiful wooden bar.
They also happen to make the best cappuccino this side of the Alabama state line.
It is well worth the short drive down I-20 from Birmingham. If you are hanging at the lake this summer you really need to try it.
Tell them that Sandi & Bill sent you!


Y'all enjoy the ride~
Sandi
*for those of you who played the linky with me . . . you'll notice I no longer have the subscription*
We can still travel together.
Leave a comment and we'll visit!

5 comments:

Tanna said...

Have I imagined a family resemblance?? Sounds like a delicious spot to visit. blessings ~ tanna

Sandi, thank you so much for your prayers... they are appreciated more than I can say. Thank you.

Alexa said...

Maybe I'll visit my 'Bama blog pals one of these days—and check out this fine place! Meanwhile, today I'm in Rome.

toko baju muslim said...

Thank you for posting this. It’s exactly what I was looking for!

Jerry said...

biased?

You???

Looks like a great spot.

PS - I hate thestupid code blogger uses. I can never read it until 3 or 4 times of inputting . . . ARGH

Fifi Flowers said...

NICE to know the sous chef!

Related Posts with Thumbnails