Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Saturday, April 21, 2012

PhotoHunt~ Reflect

The PhotoHunt for this week is reflect.
I know I have posted this photo before . . . But it brings a smile to my face every time.3 friends sharing a moment in Bologna ~ reflecting on the Good Life.
Check for all the other Photos on The Saturday PhotoHunt
Happy Hunting y'all~
Sandi

9 comments:

namaki said...

I like these reflections ...

Carver said...

Great reflections. They are worth repeating and I don't think I've seen them before.

Carver said...

Great reflections. I left a comment and then it disappeared. That's happening a lot with blogger lately.

Tanna said...

Those are some nice reflections and memories I'm guessing! blessings ~ tanna

Vicki said...

I like the out of focus upside down buildings in the top picture.

http://hindmarsh-island.com/?p=637

edgar said...

That's reflection on a good life. An interesting way to take photos.

Alice Audrey said...

Sorry I missed this week. I couldn't come up with anything new.

TheChieftess said...

Oh! I like both of these!!!

Alexa said...

Love these reflections of one of my fave cities—did you eat linguine bolognese while you were there?

Related Posts with Thumbnails