Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Traveling Tuesdays ~ Rome

It has been several years since I have been to Rome. This year I will be there for a few nights before I go to Tuscany. I know it hasn't changed much (in a hundred years) . . .
But I am looking forward to marveling at the sights.
This is from the year that my son went with me . . . What a joy to see this through his eyes.
I know he is ready to go back anytime!


Y'all enjoy the ride~
Sandi
*for those of you who played the linky with me . . . you'll notice I no longer have the subscription*
We can still travel together.
Leave a comment and we'll visit!

7 comments:

Alexa said...

I do envy you—I'm ready to go back too! Didn't go quite so far, but mine's up here.

Stitchfork said...

On my list of places yet to see...
xo Cathy

katherine said...

how i envy you.the only two city i been to is Puerto Rico and New Bedford Mass how i wish i can visit Rome it looks like a gorgeous city.

btw thanks for the lovely comment back at my blog.

Jerry said...

Lovely Rome - I'm looking froward to spending Christmas there. :-0

Civitavecchia Rome Transfer said...

A nice collections,Rome is packed with museums,churches,historical places,monuments etc.

online florist said...

A good informative post that you have shared and thankful your work for sharing the information. Got some appealing information and would like to give it a try. Applaud your work and keep sharing your information.

florists said...

I have read many blogs and found good and informatics but this blog has simply thrill me with it designs, colour combination and the most important thing real information. I have found only genuine and useful information on this blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails