Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Traveling Tuesdays ~ it's a WhistleStop Tour


I've had a Brilliant idea! (actually Another brilliant idea ~ they come frequently you know. . . and usually in the middle of the night.
I am always looking for something that I can count on blogging about. I have been following the weekly Photohunt for years. Every saturday we post a new photo.

So . . . I have decided to start 'Traveling Tuesdays'. This will be a sort of a WhistleStop tour. A quick post every tuesday with a photo of someplace that is a traveler's delight. (that'll keep me hoppin' for a while)

I will put a linky blog hop in case anyone else want's to join in an post a photo of their vacation spot. I'm hoping we will be able to hop around the world. We can make this our own Great Escape!
My first Travel Tuesday will be a photo of my favorite Great Escape~
Even if I can't have my toes in the sand... I can travel on Tuesday.I am wishing we were there!
Y'all join the ride~
Sandi


5 comments:

Tanna said...

I'll be enjoying all the stops!! blessings ~ Tanna

nanny said...

Great Idea....I will join in!!! Not next Tuesday, cause I'll be loving my vacation spot but the following for sure!

Travel With Lulu said...

What a great idea :)

Tricia said...

Love this series Sandi- thanks for inviting me! Looking forward to checking our everyone else's adventures.
Cheers~
Tricia

bj said...

This ought to be fun...
I'll be back later for the cooking.:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails