Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Thursday, February 10, 2011

Friday's Favorites ~ Snow!

One of the things I love about Alabama is the weather. Not so much July and August when it is hotter than Fried Green Tomatoes fresh out of the grease. Not so much April when everything is covered with yellow pollen.
I do love January... when we get a dusting of snow that lasts for 24 hours~ then is gone.
What's not to love about that?
What is your favorite today?
Y'all join in the linky party~

Sandi

5 comments:

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Sandi, I'd also love snow if it would only last a day or two! We still have piles of the day after Christmas blizzard snow hanging around!

Have a wonderful weekend!
♥ Pat

Tanna said...

I see your Rock City birdhouse. We visited there last summer with the kids and had a blast!! I am mostly excited that it is going from the teens to the seventies next week for us! Bring on the warmth!

Elz said...

UGH, I am SO OVER the cold. But, we never get snow-just cold and windy. Today it's in the 20s. UGH. I am ready for Spring!

I amost favorited Anthropologie's nw wedding/party line- BHLDN. OMG, you HAVE to check it out. Gorgeous!

Sweet European Dreams said...

Thanks for hosting a fun linky! Glad I found you & your Friends today! -diane
http://www.sweeteuropeandreams.com

Lynn said...

Wishin' our snow would be gone in 24 hours! Happy Valentine's Weekend:@)

Related Posts with Thumbnails