Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Monday, February 07, 2011

Blue Monday ~ LOVE

I saw this at Three Pixy Lane and decided it was a fun idea. How many ways can you spell LOVE?

I kicked mine up a notch with a super cute boot, a pretty Blue Plate for my blue monday friends,
a handy kitchen tool, and a curly e (work with me on that one y'all!)
Now . . . how many of you are up to the Challenge? Let's see how many ways we can spell L.O.V.E
between now and valentine's day.
Don't forget to check in at Smiling Sally for more blues and I am also linking up at Between Naps on the Porch.
Love y'all~
Sandi


My friend Rhoda who is Southern Hositality is having a huge moving sale! Check out her blog if you are in the area!

13 comments:

Dar said...

Sandi,
Well, now that is the sweetest LOVE I have ever seen...love the boot and the blue plate, what a cute idea. I will have to see what I can come up with.
BlessYourLovinHeart

Stitchfork said...

Very cute, and I totally get the 'e'! xo Cathy

Christie said...

the 'e' is perfect! Glad you are spreading the 'LOVE!' Christie at Three Pixie Lane

Boo-Bah AKA Iris said...

Very cute! I love the pretty blue plate.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

love in 4 objects, wow, creative blue post.
way to go.

SmilingSally said...

Cute idea! Thanks for sharing your blue plate.

Happy Blue Monday, Sandi.

Marie said...

That's such a cute idea! I'm going to have to give that some thought -- see if the kids and I can put together a love out of some things around the house!

Happy Blue Monday!

Elz said...

Cute idea, may have to make my own for my Love Thursday!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Love that!

My Blue Monday Post, please come by anytime.

Lisa Pogue said...

What a clever idea!!! It's a perfect way to spell LOVE isn't it? I haven't been by in a while I hope you are doing well. It's good to read and catch up with you!!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Sandi,
This is just so SWEET...love the idea!

Blessings,
Linda

Roz | La Bella Vita Cucina said...

Love those beautiful blue plates! I'm starting to fall absolutely in love with aqua and all of those water-y, fresh shades of blue! So clever how you spelled "LOVE" with different creative items!!!!

Sarah said...

What a clever idea. Love the boot for the L. I'll see if I'm up to the challenge. :-)
~ Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails