Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Saturday, July 18, 2015

PhotoHunt ~ Cross

The PhotoHunt for today is Cross.

I had thousands of pictures to go through and picked some of my favorites. This cross is on the family chapel of my friend Anna Lisa's winery.

This is an unusual view of the cross at the tile dome in Positano.

The cathedral in Pienza was built to honor Pope Pius... and God of course.

So many churches and holy places across Italy. . . above is the magical dome that rises above Florence.
The quiet simplicity of the monastery in the mountains, Monte Oliveto.

It's hard to know which is my favorite. They all hold special places in my heart.

Check for all the other Cross Photos on The Saturday PhotoHunt
Happy Hunting y'all~
Sandi

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails