Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Saturday, March 21, 2015

PhotoHunt ~ BEAM

The PhotoHunt for today is 'BEAM"

I have had these photos for many years . . . knowing that at some point I would be able to use them.
This is a spaceship atop a little beach bungalow.
I am not sure about the little people peeping out of the windows . . .

Beam me up!

Check for all the other Beaming Photos on The Saturday PhotoHunt

Happy Hunting y'all~
Sandi

3 comments:

Susan Demeter said...

I love it when people have a great sense of humour as surely these folks must :) Hahaha! That is awesome and great capture for the theme :)

fredamans said...

What a groovy place!

eastcoastlife said...

Wow! Best picture for this week's theme!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails