Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Saturday, August 24, 2013

PhotoHunt ~ Humble

The PhotoHunt for this weekend is 'Humble'
Do y'all remember the Country song ~

Lord it's hard to be humble,
When you're perfect in every way . . .
That's how I feel when we are hanging out on the 'Redneck Riviera' ~
It's perfect in Every Way.
(but very humble when it comes to fancy resorts and uppity people)

Check for all the other Humble Photos on The Saturday PhotoHunt
Happy Hunting y'all~
Sandi

2 comments:

Sandi McBride said...

I am determined to start taking my camera everywhere I go...as soon as I find it...
Sandi

Anonymous said...

Remember a country song? NEVER!That is why I live in Canada.

Related Posts with Thumbnails