Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Sunday, November 04, 2012

Finally!

Finally!
I am getting my kitchen renovation.
I know that I have a beautiful kitchen . . .
But ~ I have always wanted a gas cooktop, and to loose these black shiny tile countertops,
and . . . I have wanted to be a part of the action when I am cooking.
So . . . this wall is going to go ~
Now we just have to figure out what to do with these wires and pipes.
Yikes !
You never know what is behind the sheet rock.
I have had fun 'pinning' lots of photos with ideas for storage and design. We are loosing a wall of cabinets . . . it is time to downsize anyway.
Who needs those tiny crystal red and white wine glasses?
I have my favorite kitchen pieces . . . the rest can go to Good Will for someone else to love.
I'll be posting photos along the way ~
Y'all enjoy~
Sandi

3 comments:

Mari said...

Lucky you! I would love to be where the action is too. You better keep sharing pictures along the way.
It'll be worth it!

Suzan said...

My first time to visit you!! Ohhh your photo of fried green tomatoes!! Was in love with them long before the movie - Best dish in the world is fried green tomatoes AND fried cat fish - the fish from a lake or river - none of that farm catfish!! You must be in the Forsyth area? I had family over in Thomaston area - Yatesville. Now we just visit the graves a couple times a year!

Anonymous said...

I wish I had your old kitchen! LOL

I know what you mean about being a part of the action though - our kitchen is great for that, I can be cooking away and chatting with folks in the family room.

I am beyond jealous of your gas cooktop!

Related Posts with Thumbnails