Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday's Favorites ~

Take a peak at my newest Bride and Groom couple!
They are ready for a very elegant wedding at the Historic Tutwiler Hotel in Birmingham. Aren't they Fabulous?
She is wearing a fun wedding gown of satin and feathers. I don't know if you can see her red dancing shoes peeping under all the feathers. Her fascinator is all the rage.
The groom is very dashing in a black suit and sporting a feather boutonnier (because he wants to make his bride happy)
They are tucked in their gift box and ready to travel. You can find more wedding couples at Gimme Some Sugar on ETSY Now that's a friday's favorite for sure :-)




What is your favorite today?



Y'all join in~
Sandi

7 comments:

Monica said...

Oh they're adorable, Sandi! I popped in to tell you that you might like my today's post ;)
Hugs to you!
Monica xo

nanny said...

Oh they are so cute!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I linked up to your link party too! Thanks for the invite!

Ashley
www.simplydesigning.blogspot.com

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Sandi thanks I added my post to your linky! :)

I love the clothespins bride and groom! I'll send your ETSY link to my daughter!

Tanna said...

Sandi, they are adorable!! And, thank you for adding me to the Friday Favorites!! We had so much fun with that lion hat and loin cloth! LOL!

PS I'm still hoping for your shrug post/pattern for the bridesmaids!

Elz said...

Those are adorable Sandi! I was packing and working, so I missed my Friday's Favorite, but that wedding topper would be one for sure!

the cape on the corner said...

that is stinkin' adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails