Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Thursday, August 12, 2010

Friday's Favorites ~it's a Linky Party

I♥ Friday!
It is time to show off our favorites. This week my favorite is the fountain at Forsythe Park in Savannah.
The sprays of water can cool down the afternoon.Don't you feel cooler just looking at it? I think I'll just join Bill on that bench and sit a spell.

Now, Y'all share your ♥'s for friday,

Sandi

7 comments:

Char said...

i love savannah. wonderful shots - i have beautiful memories of that place

Donna@Conghaile Cottage said...

Love fountains and that IS a beauty...

Polly said...

That fountain is beautiful! Savannah is on my list of places I must visit!

Anonymous said...

Fountains are wonderful to sit, watch and enjoy. In this heat a bit of splash or spray would be a bonus.

Carol Murdock said...

Savannah is one of my very favorites places to go and your pictures give me the itch! :)

It's Just Dottie said...

On Wednesday night I saw nothing,but last night the sky was heavenly.The sky cleared and from about 1:00 A.M.until 4:00 A.M. we saw so many we lost count .
I want to do it all over again!
Dottie

nanny said...

I love fountains and that one is beautiful......I want to go to Savannah!

Related Posts with Thumbnails