Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday's Favorites

I♥ Friday!
It is time to show off our Favorites.My favorite this friday is my Kindle.It goes when ever I go... which is a much as possible.
Or... right on my shady porch with a cappuccino in the morning.
That sounds like the way to start a weekend.


Y'all join the linky party and share your fa♥orites!
Sandi


4 comments:

Nichole said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving me a comment :o)

I've always wondered about those Kindles. They seem like a great idea but I don't know if I could figure it out!

Have a great weekend!

Justabeachkat said...

I still prefer a regular ole book, but I have friends who love their Kindle.

Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs,
Kat

dining room sets said...

The technology is getting better and better. Now instead of bringing a lot of stuff like books we bring a notebook or an iPod which is better.

Anonymous said...

why i dont think ive ever seen one of those kindles. They look interesting. Thanks so much for linking up with 6 inches of ribbon. I linked up with you too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails