Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday's Favorites ♥Linky Party♥

It's Friday!
It is time to show off our Favorites.

My favorite this week is a simple centerpiece on my kitchen table. I giggle everytime I look at it...
It reminds me of the pretty pasta in Italy.
Not to mention that it didn't cost a penny...

just a quick trip to the pantry for a half used bag of bowtie pasta.




~so I am also going to link to Trifty Thursday at Bloggeritaville and at 6 inches of ribbon's linky party
Y'all share your Friday's Favs

Sandi

4 comments:

Barbara Jacksier said...

love, Love, LOVE it! You are so clever. I'm going to borrow your pasta centerpiece for my next party.

Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

What a great look and Idea!
Your so smart!
I love things that are cheep and what could be better then walking in the pantry and coming out with this as a centerpiece!
Your a genius...
xoxo~Kathy @
Sweet Up-North Morninga...

Chef E said...

It is fun to do things like this and helps remind us why we are such foodies!

Unknown said...

Oh that makes me smile!

Thanks for linking up! I hope you'll join me for my link party today and for a giveaway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails