Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Friday, September 18, 2009

Girl's night out~

When I announced that I was going to spend a Friday evening at 'Sips & Strokes'... I got some funny looks.
Sips N Strokes is a group art class here in the Birmingham area, they offer a different class every evening. Everyone paints the same masterpiece and brings their own sips... Needless to say~ not all masterpieces are created equal. My friends and I met for an girls night out, while the guys were busy watching football. (we did keep an eye on the scores) Not only did we have a great time, but we all went home with a beautiful work of art.
This is my idea of FUN!
Sandi

5 comments:

barb cabot said...

Such fun Sandi and the paintings came out great!

Chef E said...

Oh that would be fun to do with a group of girlfriends! Beautiful painting! How was the wine, and what did you drink?

Lori Lynn said...

Oh, my g-friends would be all over this. I'm a little scared to see who brings what to drink. What beverage enhances the creative juices??? And what beverage would inhibit that process...??@#$%&
LL

Meals by Misty said...

We love Sips n Strokes! I have all my paintings spread out in every room in my house. Makes me feel artsy! (I can't even draw stick figures)

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Great work, Sandi! Beautiful! I LOVE S&S!

Related Posts with Thumbnails