Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Thursday, May 29, 2008

Montisi GTG

You have read about our Slow Travel Get Togethers. We have been to Brevard, Palm Desert, and Savanah. This time Slow Travelers came to us in Montisi!

Thursday night we had a party at the villa. PalmaBella (and her assistant Brad'll Do It) outdid herself once again with the preparations. She had an antipasto misto table that was incredible. We had platters of cheeses, and meats- her famous gorgonzola with apricots, artichokes and a 'California' crab dip. There was enough food for all of Montisi. The limoncello tiramisu was perfetto.


The music was by Liz and Pino... what a fun evening. All of us joined in with a little singing and even some dancing.


I am not sure, but I believe there may have been some who were overserved. But, you know, 'what happens in Montisi, stays in Montisi'.


For those of you who couldn't make it... we missed you!

Ciao y'all!
Sandi

8 comments:

Fran said...

I wish I was there!

Fran

Anonymous said...

Oh my Sandi, I can only imagine this was Palma at her supreme best! How lucky were all of you to be there to experience Montisi together? Thanks for the photos. Looks like fun, fun, fun. Can't wait to hear all about the whole trip. Safe travels as you continue your adventures and all the way home too. Barb Cabot

vintage girl at heart said...

Yummy!! I am crazy about that fried green 'mater headin' too!!! Mm mm good!!

vintage girl at heart said...

Also,
So happy that you were able to go on and enjoy that wonderful trip!!!
Thanks for sharing it with us!!

Sandi McBride said...

So sorry you left without me! Continue to have fun!
hugs
Sandi

Justabeachkat said...

I'm behind (yet again!) so it's been fun "catching up" on my blog reading tonight. Looks like you're still having a ball. I'm here still being jealous. LOL

Hugs!
Kat

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Sandi and Bill sounds like ya'll are having a fabyoulous time !
Thanks for taking us along..

(())

Unknown said...

Hi Sandi,

I've been reading about your adventures and am still so jealous. LOL But so glad you are having a wonderful time and can't wait for some more pics. That food looks amazing(as I am sitting here tonite eating a little salad) Have a safe trip.

Related Posts with Thumbnails