Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Traveling Tuesday ~ Casa e Bottega

Y'all know how much I love Positano.

I am going to share some of my secrets ~ Casa e Bottega is one. Tanina is the owner, and it feels like you are sitting in her kitchen.

This is one of my favorite spots

This Fabulous gluten free chocolate torte is calling my name ~
They also offer fresh salads and smoothies... not common in a coastal Italian village.

It is a great place to look back over the village of Positano.

Is it a shop or a cafe?

It is a bit of Both ~ This is the Casa e Bottega FaceBook page
If you can't be sitting there, you can at least enjoy the action virtually.

Isn't that what Traveling Tuesdays are all about?

I am also joining Our World Tuesday
Y'all enjoy the ride~
Sandi

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails