Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Traveling Tuesdays ~ back to the Gulf

I was down at The Gulf last weekend, as in the gulf coast of Alabama.
Which means another trip to 'The Gulf'

I can't help but take pictures . . .

Everywhere you look is a post card.
I'm happy to be able to share them with you.

I hear that CMT is filming their Sweet Home Alabama show there today . . . That will be fun to watch.

I am also joining Our World Tuesday
Y'all enjoy the ride~
Sandi

2 comments:

Louisette said...

Wonderfull pictures,lov ethe colors!

Tanna said...

I always want to be there, too, when I see your photos!! blessings ~ tanna

Related Posts with Thumbnails