Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Saturday, September 07, 2013

PhotoHunt ~ Fave

Our PhotoHunt this week is 'Fave'

I decided to post photos of my 'fave' past-time.

Watching my Hummingbirds

This is the view from our patio in the early morning.

That is a favorite way to spend the morning with a cup of coffee.

Check for all the other Fave  Photos on The Saturday PhotoHunt
Happy Hunting y'all~
Sandi

3 comments:

Sandi McBride said...

just made up the possibly last gallon of hummer food...we have 20 feeders scattered around Hissy Fit Acres...but I think the numbers may be dwindling...it is time consuming but I love the little guys and they get here in late March (the Scouts I'm told) to inspect the "digs" they are accustomed to these past 8 years...I hate to see them go...lovely shots you have here!
Sandi

Carver said...

Fantastic shots of the hummingbird.

Anonymous said...

My hummingbirds have vanished so I imagine that you'll have a few more there soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails