Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Saturday, June 04, 2011

Photohunt ~ Dirty

The photohunt for this week is 'Dirty'. These sheep in the field near Pienza make the most amazing pecorino cheese. Gail of Gail's Great Escapes took us to this little organic cheese farm,Where they raise sheep for their milk and make the freshest cheese.We had a fun cheese tasting and lots of wine (of course) and all went home feeling like we'd had a trip to the farm. Another memory we won't forget!
Happy hunting y'all~
Sandi

4 comments:

Gypsy Heart said...

That cheese looks sooooo good! I'd love to try some that fresh.

srp said...

I have never heard or tasted sheep cheese... how interesting that sounds!
My take on dirty is here.

Tanna said...

I'd love to have that tray the fly is enjoying! LOL!

I know I would love tasting those cheeses... and the wine!

Luna Miranda said...

sheep cheese--didn't know there is such a thing.:p thanks for the information. the fly enjoyed the cheese, too.:p

Related Posts with Thumbnails