Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Monday, June 13, 2011

Blue Monday

Marcella Hazan has gotten to make Her Closing Comments on our Pomodori e Vino blog. I can only imagine what this adventure has ment to her. She wrote this cookbook many, many years ago, it is in it's 28th printing. I know how much it means to mom (and me) when someone appreciates a particular recipe from one of our cookbooks.


Imagine, after all of these years, her recipes coming to life; photos and personal stories of our adventures as the Pomodori e Vino

If you have appreciated any special recipes, hop on over to the Pomodori Blog and leave a message for Marcella and Victor. We will all be a little blue now that this adventure is over.
Don't forget to check in at Smiling Sally for more blues.
y'all enjoy~
Sandi

3 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Hi sweet friend!

I'm trying to catch up with my blog friends tonight. It seems like forever since I've had time to just sit at the computer and visit, but tonight I am and it feels sooooo good!

I've loved reading each and every post of yours I've missed. You've been a busy girl with lots of fun times.

Hugs,
Kat

Naturegirl said...

Hello Sandy!
I too am happy to be back from my blogging hiatus!You are so sweet to stop by and wish me well..always a delicious visit coming here to yours! Your recent Risotto recipe with scallops..yumm!
Must try that one!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Pomodori e Vino was a real labor of love, Sandi! I enjoyed following along on facebook. Marcella's wrap up post was wonderful and I could see she really enjoyed reading the blog. I love her cookbook and often refer to it --all of you did an outstanding job making all 400 recipes!

Will there be a cookbook #2 project?

Related Posts with Thumbnails