Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Travel Tuesday ~ Provincetown

Whilst I was in Boston, I was on an eating extravaganza. While I was near the cold waters of the NE, I wanted to tick all the boxes . . . Oysters, mussels and of course~

Lobster Rolls (minus the bread)

We went to the famous Bubala's . . . and had a great seat out on the patio. That is the best place to catch all the action in Provincetown.

It is Such a fun place to visit . . . you will see a little bit of everything.
(I would like to think that these are purple monkey's on his hat.  . . But I wasn't sure)

I Loved the fun and friendly atmosphere.

As we sailed back into Plymoth harbor . . .  I decided that the folks on the Mayflower were probably smart to get back on that boat and keep sailing.
That was one thing I learned ~ the pilgrams landed in Provincetown and stayed 6 weeks before they loaded up and headed west.
Maybe they should have planned their first winter in Mobile bay instead!



I am also joining Our World Tuesday
Y'all enjoy the ride~
Sandi

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails