Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Sunday, January 25, 2015

Wedding Bliss

Our Beautiful niece Brooke was married last week in a wonderful outdoor wedding (yes. . . in January) The weather was perfect. Every detail was just as they wanted it. The event was held at Mathews Manor in Springville  
They did a wonderful job of making sure things went smoothly. . . Down to the tiniest detail.

It was just the perfect day . . . for everyone involved. Beth bravely walked Brooke down the aisle and handed her over to Casey. Then she and Brooke entertained us all with a Mother-Daughter dance that rocked the house. The send off with 3 foot long sparklers was the perfect ending (or... is that just the beginning?)

I was in charge of the wedding cake topper ~ I tried to make it as close as I could . . . while incorporating those crimson Roll Tide shakers that Brooke wanted.


I missed on the beard! I thought for sure that Casey would be shaving that thing off. (I need to remember that for a FUTURE cake topper)

I will post more photos of the details of the wedding . . . down to the Krispy Kreme groom's cake.
In the mean time, I have to hop over to ETSY to post my newest happy couple in my ETSY shop ~ Gimme Some Sugar Y'all ~
I am linking to my friend's Costal Charm for a little Show and Share!

Y'all enjoy~
Sandi

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails