Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Monday, September 15, 2014

Ocean Blue Sandals

I'm joining in with a post for the Blues ~ Ocean Blue Sandals
We found this little shop in Positano. I can't remember his name of course . . . but he was super friendly and a bit up from town.
He can make Any style or color of sandal you can imagine.
I really mean ANY color and any size.
With bling or without.
I thought these Might be perfect for a beach wedding . . .

Don't forget to check in at Smiling Sally for more blues and Boogie Board Cottage for her Masterpiece Monday.
Y'all enjoy ~

Sandi

1 comment:

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

The ar lovely Sandy, and my favourite colour;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails