Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Saturday, June 21, 2014

PhotoHunt 'Selfie'

The Saturday PhotoHunt is 'Selfie'
My new phone even has a selfie camera that makes it easier to do, so I tried it out in Italy.

Most of my Selfie's are not very flattering . . . But great memories just the same.

Lot's of laughs ~

and fun memories of the trip!

Check for all the other Selfie Photos on The Saturday PhotoHunt
Happy Hunting y'all~
Sandi

4 comments:

Anne said...

My selfies aren't always the most flattering either, but frankly, I'm the best photographer in my crowd, so may as well turn my talents on myself as well! bahahaha Plus I'd rather capture the moment somehow than get hung up on whether I look great. Having said that...you look fabulous in your selfies!

Anonymous said...

My selfies suck - which is why I posted the one I did. :-)

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

I have perfected the half-me selfie... I like that look ;-)

Susan Demeter said...

I love these so much fun! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails