Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Saturday, October 19, 2013

Saturday PhotoHunt ~ ZiP

The PhotoHunt for today is 'ZiP'

What could be more zippy for the curves of Positano than a Vespa?

I find myself taking photos of zippy Vespas everywhere.

This one belongs to Stephano, to zip to the hotel in Rome.
One day . . . I might just catch a ride!

Check for all the other Zip Photos on The Saturday PhotoHunt
Happy Hunting y'all~
Sandi

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you go zipping about on one of those?
Great shot for this week's theme.
Have a super weekend.

MaR said...

What fun!!

Zip

eastcoastlife said...

I don't see many Vespa on our roads, I am going to keep a look out for them. Hopefully one day they will appear on PhotoHunt. :)

Carver said...

Great assortment of vespas. I think I'd like one myself.

Susan Demeter said...

So cute! We have a dealership closeby and they look like so much fun :)

Thank you for your comment and your kind words :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails