Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Traveling Tuesday ~ eating in Italy

I am getting excited about the upcoming trip to Italy . . . Rome, Positano, Florence, and Tuscany. All a part of our Italian Great Escapes , remember we do this every May ~ we are booking already for 2014.
You can always join Gail and me!

So . . . recently, I have really be watching my carbs ~ trying to be a gluten free as I can be. So of course, I am a little worried about what will happen when I get to eat like an Italian. My gut is not used to it!!

But ~ I will be eating like an Italian in Italy... not at the olive garden.
As long as I chose appetizers like this and leave off the bread . . .
I think I can do it . . .
or maybe not . . .
What do y'all think?

Y'all enjoy the ride~
Sandi

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails