Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Saturday, May 04, 2013

PhotoHunt ~ Under

The PhotoHunt for today is 'Under'

Which is the only way I can enjoy the beach.
From the shade under an umbrella ~
and enjoy it I do.

The View is still the same ~
I should have learned this lesson years ago!

Check for all the other  Photos on The Saturday PhotoHunt
Happy Hunting y'all~
Sandi

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those don't look like your feet under that umbrella! :-) Glad to hear that you're taking care of yourself. Have a super weekend.

Tanna said...

me, too, Sandy. me, too. blessings ~ tanna

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Yes, we have a red head in the family, so "under" is how we do the beach too!

Furries said...

Certainly a restful place to be under.

Barbara said...

Sandi, Great shots, looks like you are resting and enjoying. Here is a hello from an old friend who has not been around for a while. Nice to see you are still here and cooking great things.

Carver said...

I particularly like this post. I wish I'd learned this lesson before I got melanoma. Beautiful shot.

Related Posts with Thumbnails