Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Traveling Tuesdays ~ Click my heels

We saw 'Wicked' here in Birmingham last week. What can I say but ~ AWESOME ~
If you haven't seen it . . . you must!
I reminded me of the first time (yes, first time) I saw the show in London. It was particularly fabulous because Harrods was also in on the story line.
Harrods was dressed as the Emerald City~
All lit up in Emerald Green.
After all ~ where else would you go if you were looking for a pair of Ruby Slippers?
I would own a pair if I thought I could click my heels and take off~~~~~>

Y'all enjoy the ride~
Sandi
*for those of you who played the linky with me . . . you'll notice I no longer have the subscription*
We can still travel together.
Leave a comment and we'll visit!

6 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Wish I had a pair of those shoes too!

Would love to see Wicked.

Hugs,
Kat

Tanna said...

Wouldn't it be grand to be able to click out heels and be in Italy?!

Alexa said...

What fun! If I had a pair of magic ruby slippers today, I'd be in Paris. :~}

Anne said...

What a fun idea for a weekly theme! Not sure how I've just found out about it (on Jerry's blog). I'm always happy to grab a chance to share my travel photos (not that I've travelled much, but I sure do take a lot of pics! lol)

Oh and super cool shoes!!

Fresh Local and Best said...

Oh my what I would do for those ruby slippers.

AM Zafaran said...

Those red heels look fab! Great that you can go to Rome! You are welcome to Dubai pics on my blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails