Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Traveling Tuesdays ~ Firenze

These are photos from a little traveling I did in 2008 . . .
but then~Florence is always the same ~
Just as beautiful, just as alive, just as welcoming ~
Care to join me for a glass of Vino at my favorite Za-Za's ?

Come join me for another Traveling Tuesday blog hop!
Y'all enjoy the ride~
Sandi

2 comments:

barb cabot said...

Bella citta`! Grazie!

Alexa said...

I'm still following even when I'm not linking up, Sandi. Just wanted to say that Za Za is my fave too (oh, those carciofi!) and always the first place I go for a meal when I'm lucky enough to get to Florence.

Related Posts with Thumbnails