This is a new one for me ... Rachel at Rachel's Bite has tagged me with a meme . (which I now know to be an internet 4 letter word) The task is to tell 6 weird things about yourself, and at the end of the post, tag 6 other bloggers.
The hard thing about this is not thinking of 6 weird things~ but thinking of weird things that I don't mind the the world knowing. Here is my list... It is a good thing Bill is not blogging this~ I'm sure his list about me would be very different!
* When I first met and started dating Bill McMichael, I had never even seen the movie 'Fried Green Tomatoes at the WhistleStop Cafe'. I rushed out and rented the movie so I would know what he was even talking about.
* I was raised a military brat, we have lived in 6 states and 3 countries. I am a southerner by choice! I've been in Alabama 35ish years, so this is home.
* When I first met Fannie Flagg she said 'It's no wonder Bill loves you... you are a redhead too!"
* We drink southern muscadine wine... only in moderation of course.
* I suffer from wanderlust. My passport is well worn, but Bill is not a traveler... I will get him to Italy one day if we have to row a boat.
* I am absolutely anti-chain-mail. I will delete a chain-mail, even if I risk missing out on incredible luck or loosing a million $.
The fact that I am so anti-chain makes it really hard for me to tag anyone else, but I will play along. It is fun to see just how weird people really are! So here goes:
You can choose to ignore this if you too, are anti-chain!
The least weird person I know would be Palma Bella
Chef Yum Yum has the most Yummy blog.
Indah has a collection of Food Scribbles from Siena, Italy.
In San Francisco there are a couple of self proclaimed food dorks who are Married With Dinner
I really want to know what goes on Inside The Shell
Finally, a peak into Britt-Arnhild's House In The Woods where I bet some real weird stuff happens!
Thanks for the fun y'all.