Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Traveling Tuesday ~ to the Cape!

Over the 4th of July I took a little trip . . . to Boston and the North Shore.
It is so New Englad and a great place to be in the summer. (notice I haven't posted a single photo of a winter- time trip)

One day we took a boat ride to the tip of Cape Cod. Look at these great shots of the light house off of the Plymoth harbor. . .

The ride over on the ferry was Beautiful ~ we even saw a whale.

The harbor at Provincetown was full of ReaLLy Nice boats . . . Maybe Caitlin Jenner was on one of them?

We headed back after a fun day of lobster rolls and a shandy or two.

On the ride back, we went past the same light house . . . you can see how the tide has swallowed up the land around it.

A fun day ~ Next week . . . Provincetown!

I am also joining Our World Tuesday
Y'all enjoy the ride~
Sandi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For Cheap Car Rentals visit https://www.travelauto.com

Manish Batra said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Karma KM 2500 Wheelchair

Keep Posting:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails