Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Monday, May 18, 2015

The best Blues

Happy Blue Monday.
I have just downloaded a thousand photos of my recent trip to Italy . . . these are some of my favorite blues.
I always stop in Charlotte for a little LuLu time before the long flight to Rome.


Spending a few hours at the park with this little bundle of energy ensures that I will be sleeping on the flight.

While I was there we just had to try some Gelato . . . I love the concentration on Hopie's face. She declared that the banana tasted just like a big banana!

A quick drop and kiss at the airport . . . and I was on my way.
Buon Viaggio


Don't forget to check in at Smiling Sally for more blues and Boogie Board Cottage for her Masterpiece Monday.
Y'all enjoy ~

Sandi

2 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Hi Sandi,

What a little doll she is! Thanks for playing today.

Have a Beautiful Blue Monday!

Annesphamily said...

You had the best of everything! Sweet faces to visit, gelato to eat and a fantastic trip! Sigh! I love your photos and wish you well. Have a great day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails