Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Saturday, February 28, 2015

PhotoHunt ~ Brush

The PhotoHunt for today is 'Brush'
I am thinking of Paint Brushes ~

Our favorite artists in Positano are always glad to see us when we wander by (or should I say . . . wander BUY)

They really are Amazing artists. I have one of Dominoco's paintings on my wall and we have a pair of Andrea's framed as well.

They are actually doing the artwork themselves . . . not the reproductions that you see so many 'artists' dabbing paint on and calling it original.

These guys are fun to watch, and are always in the center of the action.

It's no wonder their work is so bright and vibrant . . . They just paint what they see everyday.

I can't wait to go back ~

The thought of spingtime in Positano carries me through the winter.

Check for all the other Brush Photos on The Saturday PhotoHunt
Happy Hunting y'all~
Sandi

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails