Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Traveling Tuesday ~ Recovery time!

I am happy to say that I actually have LOTs of photos for Traveling Tuesdays. I have just gotten home from a week in beautiful Positano (yes . . . again) as a part of our Great Italian Escapes

I just need a little time to recover.
Then I will be sharing all of my fun photos ~



I am also joining Our World Tuesday

Y'all enjoy the ride~
Sandi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have lots of traveling photos, I shall like to join as of now.

Anonymous said...

does my blog require a verification? Someone says blogger has sneaked in with verification and I keep forgetting if it is on mine.

Related Posts with Thumbnails