Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Monday, February 18, 2013

A Masterpiece in Blue

Have you ever been somewhere and thought . . . this will be a great Blog post?
Especially for a Masterpiece Blue Monday.

I spent the weekend on the coast, helping my sister with decisions about decorating
 (I am great at helping with decisions)

The search was on to find just the right person to understand and carry out the dream. We went with Pinterest Board in hand, and I think, found just the right person.
In addition to being a designer, Merrill Miller has a beautiful shop.

The shop is full of blues and seashells and ocean views . . . just the kind of thing that I love.

I descreetly (well. . . kind of) walked around with my camera, while the big decisions were being made.
I'm good at helping with little decisions ~ not the BIG ones.

Now . . . we wait for the results.

Don't forget to check in at Smiling Sally for more blues and Boogie Board Cottage for her Masterpiece Monday.
Y'all enjoy ~

Sandi

5 comments:

SmilingSally said...

The results are going to be so lovely; I can tell from these pictures of soft blues.

Have a good Blue Monday, Sandi.

barb cabot said...

Things look so pretty, love the colors. Let us know how it all progresses.

Holledayz said...

oh man, could not have done it without you! I think we will end up with sand, sky, water, surf, and sea oats...in colors at least!

Pie said...

Can't wait to see when it's done.

I played too. Mine are here and here.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Love the orchids!

Related Posts with Thumbnails