Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Saturday, December 29, 2012

PhotoHunt ~ END

The PhotoHunt for this week is 'End'.
It is the end of another year... how quickly they seem to fly now ~ like the old cartoon with the calendar pages that fly out the window.
I have filled most of my Promises for 2012 ~ although the de-cluttering seems to be an ongoing project.
I definitely spend time with family and took the time to sink my toenails in the sand . . .

and in the END ~ isn't that what it's all about?
Now I am working on my promises for 2013 . . . Promises to myself !
Because with every END there is a new beginning.
Happy Hunting y'all ~
Sandi

5 comments:

Mari said...

I love that picture!

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

I like the new beginning part! Happy New Year!

chica said...

Muito linda!! abraços,chica

Vane M. said...

Há a hora de cumprir promessas e a hora de relaxar...bela imagem, um abraço!

Carver said...

Great shot at the beach. Happy New Year ahead!

Related Posts with Thumbnails